Civil engineer, passionate machine learning researcher, ML consultant, public speaker, and YouTuber at ‘Arxiv Insights’.
Discovered ML through my masters thesis on brain-computer interfaces focussed on brainwave (EEG) classification.
As a machine learning consultant, I have completed many different projects including computer vision (object tracking, optical character recognition, image classification, ect.), natural language processing (chatbots, text classification, ect.), and many others using mostly open source tools like TensorFlow and Pytorch in combination with compute resources on the Google Cloud platform.
Lately, I started focussing on the fast-paced interface between academic research and the real world through a PhD in Deep Reinforcement Learning focussed on applying novel algorithms to industrial robotics and process optimization. I am currently head of applied ML-research at ML6.
All talks by Xander Steenbrugge
All talks by Xander Steenbrugge from previous conferences
- An Introduction to Deep Learning with Keras – train your own Image Classifier with Deep Neural Networks [SOLD OUT]
- Hands-On-Workshop: Combining IOT with Deep Learning for industrial optimization, Industry 4.0 is here!
- IoT and AI software to boost industry and production
- Deep Learning with TensorFlow
- Cracking Open the Black Box of Neural Networks
- Why robotics is HARD.
- An Introduction into Deep Reinforcement Learning for Industrial Process Optimization