Hi, I’m Xander, a young engineer fascinated Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Through my thesis on brain-computer interfaces at Ugent, I first came into contact with the vast opportunities provided by data driven computer algorithms. After my Master of Science in electrical engineering, I took an extra masters degree in business economics because I believe the combination of these two backgrounds forms an excellent outset to changing the world with good ideas.
I am strongly convinced that intelligent, data driven algorithms will be the main driver of technological progress in the coming decade. Moreover, I believe that combining these systems with upcoming trends in robotics, natural language processing and augmented/virtual reality forms a fascinating platform for advancing the human endeavour in ways we cannot yet imagine.
Currently head of applied research at ML6 and I also run a YouTube vlog on Machine Learning called ‘Arxiv Insights’!
All talks by Xander Steenbrugge from previous conferences
- Hands-On-Workshop: Combining IOT with Deep Learning for industrial optimization, Industry 4.0 is here!
- IoT and AI software to boost industry and production
- Deep Learning with TensorFlow [SOLD OUT]
- Cracking Open the Black Box of Neural Networks
- An Introduction into Deep Reinforcement Learning for Industrial Process Optimization